"Women of Hope” exists to support the mission of New Hope Bible Church by equipping women to become passionate disciples of Jesus. Women are made to be in close community, helping to refine one another and teach one another in godliness from generation to generation.
The goal of “passionate discipleship” is manifest in several ways:
- a life that seeks to abide in Christ
- a life that seeks after God in prayer
- a life that loves His Word
- a life that is enriched through godly friendships and accountability
- a life that shows compassion towards the lost and hurting
- a life that serves others
- a life that is open to correction and repentance
- a life that desires to obey the Lord
Out of the many ways we can use our time and resources, we desire to choose activities that meet the goal of becoming passionate disciples. As we build relationships with one another and share our lives with one another we pray that God will use it for His glory. We want to overflow with excitement and joy about what God has done and is doing in our lives and in the lives of those with whom we share Jesus.
So how can we serve you and get you plugged into Women of Hope? Anyone on our team would love to chat with you. Find us a Sunday service, call us, Facebook message us, email us!
For your information, some of the currently supported activities are:
The Women of Hope Leadership Team is...
- Wednesday and Sunday Morning Bible Studies (during the school year)
- Annual Christmas party
- Fall Retreat at Cannon Beach Conference Center (Oregon)
- Spring Retreat (local)
- Life Talks (quarterly worship and encouragement)
- Various other events/opportunities to serve
We hope to see you there!
Women of Hope Director